Introduction

What's this all about?

I have some time most mornings between when the cats threaten to wake my partner if I don't feed them, and the time it's healthy to start working. Because I'm of an age where technology is something that stopped in 2007, and my English is of a standard where I start sentences with the word because, I decided I wanted to use that time to blog.

Do people still use the word blog?  Young people; answers on a post card...

As I'm absolutely loving Godtear right now I figured I'd blog about that.  There's very little content out there right now that focuses on the tactics of the game.  Which is a shame as there is an insane level of depth in there, you can study a position in a game of GT for hours like you would in a game of chess.

And so we have it.  Welcome to BlogTear; a Godtear Gaming Blog.

I'll focus on; tactics, game play, event coverage, and occasional hobby photos, like the one of my Rangosh below.  The aim being to share my thoughts as I learn to play the game better.